In the rulebook you will find:
- A short introduction to the world of the 27th century. You can familiarize yourself with a brief history as well as with descriptions of space travel and future warfare.
- A fast-playing ruleset with a focus on intuitive rules, simplicity and elimination of unnecessary details, all of which ensure that the game runs smoothly with a few as well as with a few dozen units on the table!
- Six basic competitive scenarios coupled with terrain generators, which provide a variety of challenges and allow you to demonstrate your tactical flexibility.
- A long list of different, yet equally useful units, allowing you to create an army which suits your playing style, whether it is based on long-range bombardment, stealth operations or brutal assaults on enemy positions.
- The Recognizable, Cool-Looking rule, which replaces WYSIWYG and allows you to use any models you wish and to display your modelling skills. Although written for 15mm miniatures, the ruleset is suitable for all sci-fi scales, with figures either based on their own or on squad bases.
- And more!
There are no reviews yet.